And then there's the neck of course, drilled and installed the side dots yesterday, decided not to put on/in dots on the front of the board, give it a nice and clean look, plus I didn't want to put anything on that lovely piece of ebony.
After leveling those this morning I put in some frets. I had been putting this off a bit, so while spirits were high I dove in. Wasn't too bad, all went quite smoothly. Not a bad way to spend a sunday morning I reckon, put on some nice tunes and hammer away.
With the tools of the trade
Frets were overbent, ends were tapped in, then the rest of the fret was whacked until it was seated properly.
There was some tiny gaps between the fret ends and the board so these are filled with good ol' CA glue.
Now I just need to wait till that dries and I'll do the other side. Slowly but surely the end is approaching, and believe me when I say I'm getting giddy as a schoolgirl