am zachariah i have always been obsessed with the guitar its depth its beauty and its versatility, i was raised surrounded by the guitar and its songs, i am currently studying business and marketing and am working on a unit of work around research and questionnaires, i really do need some help and would really appreciate that from all you lovely people here.
i am conducting some market research in order to help me define market trends.
any results gathered from this questionnaire will remain completely anonymous and only used as part of my coursework for college.
if you could spare 2 mins to read and post a reply that would be truly appreciated.
1) have you ever purchased a guitar that cost upwards of 500 pounds?
2) have you ever purchased a luthier made guitar? (as opposed to a factory made guitar)
if so, how much did you spend?
3) would you be willing to purchase a handmade guitar online, if there was a guarantee of complete refund up to 28 days after purchase if considered unsatisfactory for whatever reason?
if so, how much would you be willing to spend?
4) what is most important to you when buying a guitar?
a) cost b) quality c) brand
5) if you have considered buying a luthier made guitar but decided against it what was the determining factor in that decision?
6) if you had the option of buying a luthier made guitar at a similar price as a high end factory made guitar would you?
i do hope you took the time to answer this handful of questions it is much appreciated