October 20, 2017, 08:15:09 AM

Author Topic: Hi Everyone from stand-made.co.uk  (Read 2806 times)

Offline stand-made

• Owner of www.stand-made.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Stand-Made.co.uk
Hi Everyone from stand-made.co.uk
« on: September 01, 2014, 09:53:32 PM »
Really looking forward to hearing what everyone is interested in and getting involved in the full range of conversations. I have a little UK company based in Shropshire making bespoke Oak and Vintage inspired Guitar Stands and Racks to order. Please take a look and let me know what you think www.stand-made.co.uk Many thanks in advance!

Oak and Vintage Inspired Guitar Stands & Racks for the home. Wide range of sizes and finishes. All handmade to order. Free Delivery to mainland UK. www.stand-made.co.uk

Online Rob S

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sonoma.co.uk
Re: Hi Everyone from stand-made.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 10:19:52 PM »
Beautiful craftsmanship certainly  :)
"I am not a lunatic. I have the psychiatric report to prove it. A slender majority of the panel decided in my favour."

If you lend someone ?20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.

Johnny-English

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 11:25:48 AM »
Very nice, don?t think anyone?s partner would argue about one of those in the living room  :)

Offline stand-made

• Owner of www.stand-made.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Stand-Made.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 01:42:41 PM »
Many thanks!

We are a small family run business based in Much Wenlock (right in the heart of rural Shropshire) who, as both musicians and professional joiners/carpenters with over 40 years experience, started seriously designing and making bespoke guitar stands & racks after a number of friends and local guitarists/collectors began asking us for a series of high quality wooden stands made more for their homes than for gigging providing a real alternative to the classic metal/plastic stands so commonly used. 

Such has been the demand for our range of Oak and unique vintage inspired stands locally, that we have only recently begun marketing them nationally via our website and through social media. We are very pleased to report that in our first few months not only are we successfully selling them across the country but gaining the support of artists including Chris Difford (so impressed with his stand, he described it as ...the stand to beat all stands!). We will be exhibiting at next weekend's London Acoustic Guitar Show on 13/14 September where both Chris and Glenn Tilbrook are headlining the Saturday main stage. And earlier this year, Eliza Carthy asked us to make a stand to celebrate her fathers birthday and we hope to have some photos/words from Martin to load up onto our website very soon.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 07:25:25 PM by stand-made »
Oak and Vintage Inspired Guitar Stands & Racks for the home. Wide range of sizes and finishes. All handmade to order. Free Delivery to mainland UK. www.stand-made.co.uk

Interest free Finance on guitars, guitar amps and musical instruments