December 13, 2017, 09:13:14 AM

Author Topic: For sale Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100W Amplifier Head  (Read 1225 times)

Offline mutley365

• View Profile
For sale Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100W Amplifier Head
« on: September 18, 2014, 07:22:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • This amp is in excellent condition and in perfect working order, it has 3 channels, clean, crunch and lead. It's had regular valve changes (4x EL34's power valves and 4x 12AX7's pre amp valves). Along with the usual volume, gain, bass, middle and treble, it has a mute button (handy for guitar changes), and a v.p.r. button (virtual power reduction, to reduce the amp to 25 watts). There are tone shift buttons (for crunch and lead channels only), deep buttons, and presence knobs  for more tone variation, there is also a mid boost button on the clean channel and all channels have the obligatory reverb.

On the rear panel it has two effects loops, can run at 4, 8 and 16 ohms and has an emulated line out for a direct link to a mixing desk. The amp has the original original footswitch, to change between channels, reverb and fx loops and is again in great cosmetic condition and good working order. As you can see from the description it is a very versatile amp.

The amp has been well looked after and also has a vinyl cover to protect the tolex during transit. I hate to see this go, but I can't justify owning two heads, especially as I'm not gigging at the moment. I'm after 500 for it.
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:24:39 PM by mutley365 »

Johnny-English

Re: For sale Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100W Amplifier Head
    « Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 10:59:51 PM »
  • Publish
  •  ::)

Interest free Finance on guitars, guitar amps and musical instruments