October 23, 2017, 03:44:40 AM

Author Topic: Yamaha's Compression.  (Read 827 times)

Offline Rob S

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sonoma.co.uk
Yamaha's Compression.
« on: March 24, 2015, 01:16:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • I LOVE the compressors that Yamaha built into the Software for the THRs (found in the Editor Section).
    The Stomp Box one is Great, but the Rack Mount one is truly exceptional. If you haven't yet found this, I really urge you to hunt it down and spend a little time with getting to know it.

Because of the rebirth of my Slide thing, Compression suddenly starts to matter again and this Rack Mount Comp is an absolute Joy!!
    Apparently, it is the same one as their Top End Studio version and it, alone, makes a THR worth every penny it costs. ;D
    "I am not a lunatic. I have the psychiatric report to prove it. A slender majority of the panel decided in my favour."

If you lend someone ?20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.

Offline Daniel T

• In search of fuzz, not farts
      • View Profile
      • Daniel's blog
    Re: Yamaha's Compression.
    « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 04:57:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • One day I'll give in and join you... one day...

However until them I'm very happy messing about with little Boss Micro BR-80.
    I like to spell peddant with two Ds. That always annoys them.

Johnny-English

Re: Yamaha's Compression.
    « Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 09:28:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi all,
    Have been off TGG for a while due to giving my dad some TLC  after an illness , but will get the Yamaha THR10C fired up and linked to the laptop and and give a feed back on just how good the editor is that's bundled with the amp .

Interest free Finance on guitars, guitar amps and musical instruments