October 20, 2017, 08:12:45 AM

Cort Acoustic Guitars

Author Topic: London Acoustic Show 2015 - group discount for TGG members!  (Read 2119 times)

Offline London Acoustic Show

• View Profile
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know some details about the show this year, and offer you The Guitar Grounds folk a great group discount!

The London Acoustic Show will return on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 September 2015 and will be held once again at London?s prestigious Olympia venue. The show, in association with Acoustic magazine is aimed squarely at providing a fully-dedicated two-day event for lovers of music, the acoustic guitar and other acoustic instruments. Visitors will have the opportunity to observe first-hand the latest products from world-renowned luthiers and manufacturers, watch the world?s top players live on our main stage and attend quality masterclass and clinics ? all under one roof!

Steve ?N? Seagulls will bring their unique bluegrass style to the UK for two shows at the 2015 London Acoustic Show. The Finnish bluegrass folksters will appear on both days for two main stage performances and a meet-and-greet to celebrate the release of their debut album Farm Machine. BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards 2014 lifetime achievement winner Martin Carthy will appear on the Sunday. Grammy Award winning ukulele maestro Daniel Ho, who will appear on both days, will bring his deft skills on both ukulele and Hawaiian slack-key guitar to this year?s show. One of the most influential solo guitarists of the last two decades, Preston Reed, will stop by on Saturday to host a masterclass. Antoine Dufour, will appear in association with Ernie Ball Strings UK. Luca Stricagonoli, who will also host a masterclass and main stage performance, is one of the most exciting new players on the acoustic guitar scene. Doyle Dykes, one of country music?s finest pickers, is also set to appear at the show. Leon Hunt also joins the 2015 line up to deliver a masterclass is his world renowned banjo technique.

Please call us on 01926 339808 to chat about a group discount - if you can get a group of 6+ together we can offer you a great deal.

Any questions feel free to ask!   :D

London Acoustic Show
www.londonacousticshow.com

Offline John H

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • John's Music
Re: London Acoustic Show 2015 - group discount for TGG members!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 02:57:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks for offering members a group discount. I hope some are able to take you up on your generous offer. I know that if I lived in the UK, I would love to see Daniel Ho. If members aren't able to get together as a group, would you still be willing to work out some form of discount for members that would like to participate? It is still a rather small forum.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power... the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

https://soundcloud.com/sg-john

luis_91_91@hotmail.com

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 12:15:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Wow! TNX www.londonacousticshow.com/ !!!

Is this a tradeshow??? Where can I take a look to any photos of the venue and so on?

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 02:20:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • No problem! I can see what I can do about the discount - it depends how many of you would want to go. The advance tickets are a bargain anyway at ?17.50 for a day or ?32.50 for the weekend - that's a reduced price from last year  :)

The venue is the Olympia, you can find out more about it here http://olympia.co.uk/

The trade come to exhibit but the public visit - anyone can come! The show consists of a large exhibition hall and other exhibition areas, a main stage, a masterclass suite and a cafe stage. Various performances and masterclasses go on throughout the day and you can wander around and find show deals in between.

Hope to see some of you there!

London Acoustic Show
    www.londonacousticshow.com

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 10:03:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi all

I have arranged a discount code for you lovely Guitar Grounds members! You can get 20% off tickets by clicking here: https://shop.ticketscript.com/channel/web2/start-order/rid/XNKY3ZG7/language/en

Or call us on 01926 339 808 to avoid the booking fee.

Country legend Albert Lee, described by Eric Clapton as 'the ultimate guitar virtuoso', will headline The London Acoustic Show 2015. Gary Lutton who won this year's Sky Arts' Guitar Star will also be performing on the Acoustic Cafe stage. Hope to see some of you there!

Alex
    London Acoustic Show
    http://www.londonacousticshow.com/

Offline Vision Guitars

• Administrator
      • View Profile
      • Vision Guitars
    « Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 03:57:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thats a great offer, thanks for that guys!

Interest free Finance on guitars, guitar amps and musical instruments