October 23, 2017, 03:43:35 AM

Author Topic: Whoooooo Hooooooo  (Read 718 times)

Offline Rob S

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sonoma.co.uk
Whoooooo Hooooooo
« on: September 17, 2015, 10:05:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • « Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:07:29 AM by Rob S »
    "I am not a lunatic. I have the psychiatric report to prove it. A slender majority of the panel decided in my favour."

If you lend someone ?20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.

Johnny-English

Re: Whoooooo Hooooooo
    « Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 11:06:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Wow Rob, I can only imagine just how brilliant a tone machine that will be , now going on its baby brother the THR10 of mine and the tones I can get from that , then the THR100 is going to challenge some very well known valve amps .

I know it's always been said that you can't emulate a good valve amp but all I can say is from my experience of playing through the Yamaha THR10c ,it reacts very much as a valve amp to how you dig in on the strings the drive and master settings react just like a valve amp, and for me the Yamaha works old school by being driven from the guitar volume control .

If I was still gigging I would take a very serious look at having one , looking at the price that PMT, Guitar Guitar are selling at then it's a bargain . Don't forget this amp will cover gigs as well as home recording or studio..... shutting up know before I loose control and make a phone call with card in hand ..😎😨

Interest free Finance on guitars, guitar amps and musical instruments